- Depth rated to 305 M (1000 ft)
- Patented pitching system with rapid descent and ascent using main thrusters
- Vectored thrusters for lateral movement
- Low-light, High Definition camera
- 330 degree field of view
- No top side power required, 3 – 6 hour batteries on the ROV
- DTX2 ROV with vectored thrusters
- 330 degree field of view HD camera and high powered LED light
- 150 m (492 ft) low drag tether (6mm diameter)
- Heavy duty tether reel with bearings and electrical slip ring for easy tether management
- Integrated Super Bright Screen Controller with Built-in Diagnostic Tools
- Intelligent sensor package complete with water temperature, battery levels, auto depth and auto heading
- 4 additional fixed auxiliary LED lights
- 2 Robust Carrying Cases
This package can be completely customized to fit your inspection needs. Popular add-ons include the Two-Function Grabber Arm, TriTech Micron Sonar, and Auxiliary Cameras.
Deep Trekker’s patented pitching system is combined with powerful vectored thrusters for unprecedented flexibility and movement in the water. Forward, reverse, up, down, and lateral movements are available in 360 degree vertical and horizontal planes using only 4 thrusters. Vertical movements are accomplished using the main thrusters instead of relying on substandard vertical thrusters, providing unmatched speed & maneuverability.
Like no ROV You’ve Seen Before.
It doesn’t look like other ROVs because it’s not like other ROVs. The rugged, robust Deep Trekker DTX2 was designed with tough jobs in mind, but with intense attention given to the user experience. Taking its cues from larger ROVs, the DTX2 brings all of the functionality required for difficult jobs, but without the usual complexity. Building on the proven DTG2 platform, Deep Trekker offers unparalleled ease of use and simplistic sophistication.
Designed for Challenging Environments.
The DTX2 is built to work in demanding situations. Built to last with housings made of anodised and powder coated die cast aluminum, the DTX2 can take a beating, but not break the bank. The 4 vectored thrusters have best in class thrust force for working in current to efficiently perform your most difficult inspections.